Monday, September 10, 2012

Goofy Kandice!

So... These are the photos of me that didn't quite turn out... they're silly...

For whatever reason, tho' whenever I make these blogs, since I have a sense of humor, it seems to have an opposite effect on people... as I get comments about how I look good, or something... I have no idea what you people are thinking!

These are awful! And, I like to post them, because it shows that I'm JUST A REGULAR WOMAN...

I'm not actually so glamorous... I'm an artist, I'm VERY geeky, somewhat nerdy, and I tend to wear yoga clothes all the time...

Anyways, I LOST MY LENS CAP over these photos! So, Y'all better appreciate these!

   

 I don't know about you... like, whataever it is you guys see... but, despite all the squinting, and not-so-perfect shots, I can just see on my face, even with the make-up on, just how brow-beaten, and worn-out looking I am...

It's been tough this summer...

    


In case you were wondering, yes I did have my hair colored in June... its' growing out tho', and fading...










No comments:

Post a Comment