Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ominous Stormfront

As usual, just when the angle of the sunlight and the weather is JUST PERFECT, out of nowhere, everything gets overcast, and wouldn't you know it a storm front rolls in!

Of curse, the storm washes away the blossoms, and I get this stuff instead...

Still think New England has charm, do you?

Well, if you do, you can kiss my ass.


If you want to find me on Social Media, search "BlackUniGryphon". I'm there.

 


Thanx for viewing & reading my blog!
Klick my sponsors so I can get some pennies!



"Black UniGryphon" TM 烏獨角獸
Kandice Kathleen Zimbleman-Wang 任思麒 ©2015

Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc.Spring Savings on Apple Computers!Shop Now at FOREO.com for the ISSA.MyPlay Direct, Inc.JuiceBeauty.comEmpire: Total War - Gold Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment