Thursday, July 5, 2012

Misc. Philadelphia Photos

Just a number of Photos of interest throughout Philadelphia in the past week.




July 4th, Philadelphia Art Museum Fairmount Park Block Party. Various Musicians/artists playing live. Literally ON the Ben Franklin Parkway street.






 Block party in the day time on Ben Franklin Parkway.
July 4th, 2012 




 


 Carnival on Ben Franklin Parkway July 4th 2012
 Logan Square, Center City Philadelphia,
July 2nd 2012
July 2nd Behind the Art Museum at the LARGE Gazebo by the River.

I had an interview in Manayunk in the morning, and I was stuck in these clothes all day, sweating my life away.

Regardless, after I went to Starbucks, I got majorly bloated due to hormones. :-/

Found the drinking fountain on the other side of the Parkway AFTER I desperately needed it, and spent my money on salty soda.

I also didn;t go to any of the Occupy protests. I thought about it... but, no...

No comments:

Post a Comment