Friday, March 16, 2012

Silly Photos of Me 001




Silly photos of me... I would call these duds...

Photographed in October 2011 over the course of the entire month.




















Utterly silly! XD



































































A tree-hugger scheming up stuff...

Yep-yep, I'm a silly lady....

So, can you tell that I went to college to study animation? Looks to me like it shows, very much!
















So... when I see this one, it makes me think I look like I passed gas...
LOL







































These are just some silly photos of myself.

















The wind!






































So, now you know what a total dork I am...

































Anyways, since I shoot so many photos, and delete several which are just horrid! I still keep some which are really silly. I don't publish them, because they're ridiculous... but, I'm publishing these anyway, here, so you know I am a real human being, and also a weirdo! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment