Tuesday, June 16, 2015

North Weymouth Wessagussett


After we spent time at Webb Park, we drove down the road to Wessagussett beach, which I'm not sure of whether it's part of Geat Hill Park or what?

There was a giant crane doing some kind of construction work which was really different.

The people on the beach by the Yacht Club were the nicest, friendliest folks I have EVER met anywhere at random in Weymouth EVER! It was so strange for me, since everyone is usually a jerk, rude, stuck-up, cold, snippy, grumpy, or nasty.

People actually asked how old my daughter was, her name, complimented her bikini, and told me she was cute... and she's not in diapers anymore, so that's just strange around here... I've been to so many local functions, festivals, events, and people are never as sweet as this... I'm talking, like, normal human being behaviors. Yes, seriously!














To see more of the stuff I did with my daughter check my Boho Gypset Blog.

If you want to find me on Social Media, search "BlackUniGryphon". I'm there.


Thanx for viewing & reading my blog!
Klick my sponsors so I can get some pennies!


"Black UniGryphon" TM 烏獨角獸
Kandice Kathleen Zimbleman-Wang 任思麒 ©2015

Hottest Deals On Refurbished Apple Products | JemJemTokyo Otaku Mode Inc.DawgsFiverr.comNo Sales TaxSpring Savings on Apple Computers!Shop now at FOREO.com for the LUNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment