Tuesday, August 11, 2020

High Key Lilacs Vintage 1970s Lens Experiements in Lockdown 2020

 

As you can see, these were all originally shot in High Key.... not actually my style, and also not originally intentional. But, not bad. I tend to prefer more color saturation tho. 

It's fine if you like High Key, and sometimes I do that by accident, but I shot them in high key to maintain the Depth of Field which was letting is a LOT of light exposure making it very white washed. I elected to keep it in High Key for the entire shoot, then processed them myself. I wasn't sure what the post processing would look like, but I like them. I just like my saturated processed photos more. I just usually don;t care for low key or high key that much but they are interesting styles of photography.









No comments:

Post a Comment