Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Boho Chic Decor Tipsy TV Project 2018

 Cocktail by 任思麒 Kandice Zimbleman on 500px.com

 Usually I post this sort of stuff to my other blogs like my Boho blog or my Main Art Blog, but I felt like I was neglecting this blog a bit. Anyways, I'm down in Philadelphia and my dad's house has fast internet, unlike my home, so, I'm uploading stuff here.

But, back in 2018 I invested in some new equipment and shot quite a lot of experiments, photos, B-roll footage and more. I shot stuff for my own TV Show projects at WCA9 and also for my friend's film "The Holy Maple Tree". I bought a 50mm prime lens, a camera crane jib, a floating head video tripod, and even rented a CANON 135 f/2 lens, got a an Action Camera, and many other things.

1 of the TV Shows I worked on was "Tipsy TV" which I made the intro graphics & footage for and eventually became THIS:

 

That project crashed N burned.... (I didn't really want to work much on the project, because it wasn't mine, but I knew most of the people that did work on it.) but my work was the only good part. So, I repurposed it for my own project the way I wanted it:

 Here's the original test footage work I did. I worked on this a lot.


 It was a very very very long series of nights and days of discussions about what the head Creator/Director/Producer wanted. Anyways, I was never paid for it, and I own all of my footage, plus the producer canceled their project.

The photography I made during those experiments and practice sessions which was several days and nights during a major nor'easter blizzard, got awards and high ranks in my GuruShots.





















No comments:

Post a Comment